Friday, January 30, 2009

A Cat In Heat And Just Other Stuff...

Well, it appears as though my poor, little kitty is in heat. She's been crying this awful, loud cry all day! I guess it's that special time to get her spayed! So, that means I'll have to make a special trip down to the good ole' SPCA and pick up an application to have her spayed the cheapy way - meaning, I have no money, so I go the poor people's route.

So, you ask, what's new besides Juno crying like a banshee?!?! Well, let's see...

I'm addicted to Facebook, I'm chatting with my bestest girlfriend, Kristie, online right now, wishing that she was somehow here with me!, I take random surveys online because I have no life right now, and I'm thinking about how I have to go out tomorrow morning and pick up my meds. Stupid winter!

Well, I really don't have anything exciting to write here, so, this will probably be the lamest post EVER!!! No fun stories to tell, no mind boggling events to record, just plain boredom!

No comments:

Post a Comment