Sunday, June 7, 2009

5 Positive Things on a Sunday evening!

I had a MARVELOUS day today!!! And, mostly because I am a member of this church!!!

I really realized, today, that I am truly BLESSED!!!! I mean, I know, most of the time, that I'm blessed, but today I felt 'exceptionally' blessed!!! You see, once a month, on the first Sunday of the month, we have what's called 'Fast and Testimony Meeting' for the first hour of our 3-hour long service. It's called this because we fast, if we're able to (meaning, we don't eat or drink anything for a certain amount of time), and we have the opportunity to share our testimonies with the congregation if we so choose. Well, today's meeting was filled with inspiring messages that so many people were good enough to share! I felt very uplifted!!! It was FANTASTIC!!! And, much needed!!!

Well, on to some of the best things of my day!!!

1. I was able to strengthen myself and, those around me (I think!), by bearing my testimony in church this morning! Believe it or not, it's hard for me to get up in front of everyone!

2. This is much like the 1st, but definitely notable!!! My AWESOME Grandpa shared his testimony and it was AMAZING!!! He will have been a member of this church for 58 years, come June 10th!!! WOW!!! When I think about all the lives that have been touched or changed because of this 1 decision, by this man, it astounds me! What a great guy!!! LOVE YOU Grandpa!!! And, Grandma, OF COURSE!!!

3. I had a most WONDERFUL talk with my Bosom Buddy...yup, that's her!

I miss her so...LOVE YOU, BABE!!!

4. I had a GLORIOUS nap today!!!!! That's all!

5. This may not seem like a 'positive' thing, per say...however, it was a good thing! I had a nice, somewhat lengthy cry...it was sure needed! Ever have too many emotions bottled up for too long and you know you need to cry it out, but can't seem to start? Well, I started tonight and felt so 'refreshed' afterwards! And, I must say...Juno is the bestest kitty ever...she kept coming over to make sure I was ok! Love her!!! And, Bella, too!

K, that's it for now! Have a great start to your week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment