Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday's List of 5 Positive Things!!!

Today was a FANTABULISTIC day!!!!! And here are some of the reasons why:

1. I was finally able to fulfill my desperate 'need' for a 'Brownie Bladder Bizzard'!!!

Heaven on Earth!!! Thank you Troll!!!

2. I had a marvelous conversation with this AWESOME friend of mine...

Her name is Jackey and I am truly blessed to have her in my life! I love her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! And I miss her tremendously!!! Can't wait 'til you move out here!!! Haha!!! I can dream, can't I?!

3. I talked to Joey the Ghoul, on the phone, while I made one of my fastest trips to and from Zellers...I was pretty out of breath, but I made it!!! I had a bit of a time crunch...I only had, approximately, 45 mins to make it home in time, so that #4 could brighten up my day!!!

4. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this show...

I LOVE Monday nights!!!

5. I did a load of laundry today...I don't know if there's anyone else out there that loves to do laundry as much as I do, but my whole apt. smells like clean clothes now!!! There should be a perfume made from this luxurious smell!!!

K, that's it for Monday! I have some pretty exciting things happening tomorrow, so, hold onto those hats, folks!!! Tuesday is gonna be GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment