Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Day Out With The Girls!!!

This past Saturday...which would be just yesterday!, a bunch of us got together and went out, to Pizza Delight, to celebrate Cindy Demeyere's BIRTHDAY!!! And what a celebration it turned out to be!!!! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my entire life!!!

To start things off...here's the Birthday Girl!!!


And, Me, with my awesome headband!!! Try not to be jealous!!!

And here are the guests that attended...

Sherri and Olivia started us off, but, sadly, they had to abandon us early...they didn't even get to order any food!!! SAD DAYS!!! - for them, anyway.


Sitting to my right were these strange ladies...


Wait! There they are!!! Robyn 'the Circle' and Joey the Ghoul...in the flesh!


And there we have the smiley new Mommy, Tara! And, Ayleigh, sleeping peacefully!


Here's Holly, I mean TROLL!!! Isn't she just so pretty?!?!?


And, last, but definitely NOT least!!!, Ashley and Rosanna!!!


I don't even know where to start!!! This adventure is one that goes down in the books as ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!

For starters, I offered to save Cindy's life because she appeared to be choking, or something...her response to my offering of mouth-to-mouth was...

"I'd rather die."

WHO SAYS THAT?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

I can't even remember why we were all laughing, almost continuously, throughout the whole 5oo hours we were there, but it was DEFINITELY a good time, had by all!!!

So, before we ventured on our way, we each had to have a turn holding Ayleigh!!! And, man, is she ever cute!!! For those of you that know me well, you'd know that I have quite the fear of holding newborns, but, because I have the GREATEST friends in the whole wide world...I held her, with 'spotters', I guess you could call them...thanks Cindy and Amanda!!!

After all the baby-holding was done, a few of us (namely - Me, Holly, Amanda, and Robyn!) decided to take a stroll around the Dollarama...it looked something like this:



Well, who knew that the Dollarama could be so much fun??? I kinda did, but only because I've gone shopping for BOY'S UNDERWEAR about a million times with Troll!!! But, this trip to Dollarama, outdid any of my previous attempts to enjoy a shopping experience, EVER!!!

Believe it or not, we spent most of our time standing right in front of this section of the store...


Lucky for us, and probably everyone in the store (and the town of Sydney!!!) - 'cause we were so awesome and not loud at all! - this section just so happens to be at the very front of the store. Well, I have never laughed so hard, while standing at a card section in a store, EVER!!! I mean, you wouldn't think that looking for a Birthday Card could be so amusing and exciting!!!

Well, it was decided that we would look for the BEST and most OUTRAGEOUS card we could find! So, we had a hay day looking through all those cards!!! We picked out several...like, 20 million...and then voted in 'the corner'...that was, really, still in the front of the store! Every card we had piled up, we read outloud...and laughed uncontrollably the WHOLE time!!! We finally did manage to come to an exutive decision, but it was tough! We ended up getting a Card commencing the Communion of a 'Special Boy'!!! WHO DOES THAT?!?!? Wait...WE DO!!!

After we were plagued by all that indecision, we decided to make the day even better, by roaming around the next store in the chain...Bulk Barn!!!


And, that picture right there, looks EXACTLY like the Bulk Barn we were at! In fact, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it were taken at the one we were at!!! Man, I'm good!!!

Anyway, the Bulk Barn, of course, had it's share of laughs and giggles, but was nowhere close to comparing to our adventure in Dollarama!!!

By this time, I'd estimate that we had been out (including eating and strolling!), for approximately 4 hours or so...NO JOKE!!! So, when we finished with our purchases in the Bulk Barn, we, of course!, had to come together, in a group effort, to fill out our AWESOME Birthday Card for Cindy!!! We did so, sitting in our mode of transportation...Robyn's car, it looks something like so...


I'd have to say, at this point, that it was a good thing that Robyn's car was so comfy because we spent MUCH more time in there!!! All in all, I would approximate that we spent, AT LEAST, 1 FULL hour on that Card!!! - between picking it out and decorating the inside of it with drawings, lists, Communion wishes for our 'Special Boy'...it was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! For those of you that were lucky enough to, perhaps, see the outcome, I'm sure you would agree with me, when I say that that card RULES!!! And, because it was so SPECTACULAR, we even had Robyn make a photocopy for each of us!!! WHO DOES THAT?!??!?!? WE DO!!!!

As you can see, or rather, read, this was one MAGNIFICENT day!!! Hooray for GREAT friends and GOOD memories!!!

The End

2 comments:

  1. I never cried so much over a card, and not because it was so sweet because I was laughing so much...gosh that was a gooood time! hahaha

    holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep reading that card over and over and laugh just as hard as when we were filling it out!

    ReplyDelete