Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5 Positive Things!

I had a rather mellow day today...in fact, I didn't even leave my apt! It was WONDERFUL!!!

So, you ask, what 5 things could have made such a mellow day so great??? Well, read on and find out!

1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the show, 'So You Think You Can Dance'!!! And, lucky for me, it was on tonight!!! The Judges have managed to get it down to the 'Top 20', and what a great 20 they were!!! If I could have one wish granted, it would, most definitely, be to dance like these people dance!!! I CANNOT wait for the day when my body is 'made perfect' and I will be able to fulfill this dream!!! But, in the mean time, I will enjoy other people's talent!

Here's a picture of the 'Top 20'!!! They all did a SPECTACULAR job tonight!!!


2. I am, presently, listening to a most wonderful CD; that I have had for ages!!! It is called, 'Hungry [Live]', by 'Vineyard Music'. It is a Christian CD and I have loved it since the very first time I heard it...which, I believe, would have been (especially) during a certain camping trip that I went on with some friends...namely - Becky, Dawn, Steven, and Tracy. It was the best camping trip of ALL TIME!!! I remember, specifically, making everyone in attendance, listen to this particular CD over and over and over again! What awesome memories I have while listening to this CD!!! Love you guys!!!

p.s. I stole this pic from Dawn's Facebook...thank you! LOL! And that's Root Beer we're drinking! Good times!!!

3. I had a 'longer than usual' bath, that resulted in feeling good and relaxed!

4. I watched a FANTASTIC movie...'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'...and came to the conclusion that Hugh Jackman is HOT-T-T!!!

And built, and sexy, and, just, WOWZA!!!

5. This may seem like something small, but I'm darn proud of myself for keeping this up EVERY day!!! Believe it or not, it does take time and creativity!!! And I love doing it! It really does help me to have a better perspective towards life!

And so this day comes to a nice, relaxing close!

No comments:

Post a Comment