Saturday, June 6, 2009

5 Positive Things!!!

Today was a day of many, many laughs!!! I found out, today, that filling out a Birthday Card could be the BEST thing EVER!!! And, it is possible, for this act to take up to an hour! Who knew?!?! And, for those that were present for this AWESOME activity, all I have to say is...'HAHAHAHAHA'!!!!

Ok, so, on to the 5 highlights of my Saturday!

1. I heard the beautifully melodious voice of this WONDERFUL woman!!!

And, you ask, who in the world is this?!?! Hmmm...where do I even begin?! Her name is Wendy and I LOVE HER!!!!! She's one of the best surrogate Mommy's one could ever ask for! This LOVERLY picture of us was taken in my old townhouse in good ole' Oakville, ON...I remember having ice cream with her on this day! Anyway, she's the BEST and I miss her TONS!!!! By the way...I, definitely, had to take this picture off of my fridge, to scan into my computer, to put on here, to keep my promise to the BEAUTIFUL Wendy, and to share with all of you! Hope you enjoy those GORGEOUS smiles!!!

2. I went to Pizza Delight with lots of girls for Cindy's birthday lunch!!! Here's the Lady of the Hour!!!Oh, and Me, of course - wearing my AWESOME headband!!! And, before I forget, I TOTALLY need to share a quote with you all that was said by the one and only Cindy Demeyere, herself:

"I'd rather die."

For those of you that were not able to attend this event, you were greatly missed!!! However, we did manage to suffer through it all, but only with the support of one another.

3. I laughed A LOT today...and for GOOD REASON!!!

4. Troll shared her Garlic Fingers with me!!!

5. I had a nice, relaxing evening and watched this movie...It was AWESOME!!!

K, It's almost midnight...I better get to bed before I turn into a pumpkin!!! Night All!!!

1 comment:

  1. honestly I have never had so much fun doing a card either and I am sure Robyn and Amanda never had that much fun with a card either...goooood times!

    holly

    ReplyDelete