Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday...what a WONDERFUL day!!!

Today was a most FANTASTIC day!!! And here is my #1 reason as to why...

1. Timmy RULES!!!

Look at how unbelievably CUTE and HAPPY this kid is!!! He never ceases to amaze me!!!


Holly spoiled him with an ice cream cone from McDonald's today!!! He thoroughly ENJOYED it!!!


He DEFINITELY cannot get any handsomer than this!!!!!! Love you so much, Bud!!!


2. I ordered a Large Coke from McDonald's and was BLOWN AWAY by the size of it!!!

Check it out...


3. I've been trying to download Season 5 of this show...

...House M.D., for those of you that don't know who the heck those AWESOME actors/actresses are. However, I was quite surprised and rather ecstatic, to find that I already had Episodes 1-11 on DVD already!!! I guess it kinda helps to go through all your CD's/DVD's every now and then! Organization is a wonderful thing!

4. I watched the first Episode of this lovely show...

I don't think I'd recommend it to too many people...you have to like Vampires and other such things! But, I do enjoy it...perhaps, my guilty pleasure.

5. Holly had the FANTABULOUS idea of going to this BEAUTIFUL place!!! It's Kennington Cove, out in Louisburg, Nova Scotia!!! Best beach of ALL TIME!!! I couldn't decide which picture I liked the most out of these, so I just posted all 4...and, yes, you're allowed to be jealous!




We drove out there today, just to look at it's MAGNIFICENCE...and to listen to the waves!!!

However, it is supposed to be SUNNY and a HIGH of 27 Degrees (Celsius, of course!) on Thursday...so, Holly and I are gonna head out to her Bungalow tomorrow afternoon, spend the night there (watching scary, horror flicks, eating fatty foods, and roasting marshmallows around the campfire!!!), and, THEN, we will go to KENNINGTON COVE for the WHOLE DAY on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm a little bit excited?!?!?!?!??!?

Alas, my favored crowd of 'Blog Readers'...I will not have internet access tomorrow night, so there will be no '5 Positive Things' to look forward to tomorrow night. I'm sorry for any tears being spilt over this crazy phenomenon, but, I promise to make it up to you all!!! I plan to do a list of, not only '5 Positive Things' on Thursday, once I return home, but '10 Positive Things'!!! Yes, Thursday Night's blog will be quite something!!!

Until then, Au Revoir!!!

2 comments:

  1. GOSH that sweet boy is wonderful and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Him! I am really looking forward to tomorrow and thursday it is going to be great. Kennington Cove and the bungalow are pretty much my favorite places in the world!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that last picture of Kennington Cove is incredible! I am not just a little jealous, I am a lot jealous. I am here in Salt Lake, a place which apparently has become envious of the Northwest, having monthly rain totals that rival previous yearly totals. Luckily for me, I love the smell of rain.
    I hope that you enjoy your horror filled night and beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete