Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Earliest Listing of 5 Positive Things!

K, it's only 6:25pm right now, but I'm going to the Drive-In tonight!!! And, I have a feeling, that I won't either, a) remember to do this afterwards, or b) have the sudden urge to do so at 2am...call me crazy! So, I'm doing the earliest list of 5 positive things, on record, as of this date!

1. Holly and I went to Fortune Star Restaurant for Chinese Food!!! I 'special order' these really good noodles that look something like these...

I get the Chef to make them a little spicy and they always turn out PERFECT!!!
SOOOOO GOOD!!!

2. We (Troll and I) stopped in at 'Dollarama' to get some treats for tonight!

This is what I picked up!!!

More of these, of course!!!


2 mini bags of these...

Oh, and more chocolate...one package of these!!!One BEAUTIFUL, single serving sized bottle of this very healthy liquid...

Wait, wait...MORE chocolate!!! Yes, I got these!!!

SNOWCAPS are AWESOME!!!

And, no, I am still not done...I also managed to get a box of these...And some of these...And, last but not least, a few of these...


3. As you can see, my night is going to be jam-packed with fun!!! So, I make that #3!!!

4. My neighbor, Gerti, surprised me this morning with my 'old' lamp!!! I had put it outside, intending to bring it down to the trash, but she rescued it, and fixed it for me! What a lady, eh?!

5. I cleaned out the litter box...now, I know this may not seem like something one would put in a list of positive things for the day, but it is for me! I despise doing the litter box, but I managed to get it done...that means, I don't have to do it for another few days! WOOHOO!!!



Ok, now I'm off to see these 2 movies!!! I already know that 'Obsessed' is awesome...I'll let you know how Angels & Demons is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment