Monday, June 22, 2009

A Rather Late Entry...

Well, folks, I sure hope that none of you lost faith in my daily routine of '5 Positive Things'!!! Although, I am posting it pretty late! Owell, late is better than never, right? So, here's the listing for tonight!

1. I LOVE spaghetti!!! I forgot to add this to my 'Fave 5' List yesterday, or, maybe, other things took priority over spaghetti sauce...anyway, I love Ragu!!!

It helps make things slightly easier and faster, when I don't really feel like making sauce from scratch...even though home-made is WAYYYY BETTER!!!!

2. While we're on the topic of food, I might as well share another favorite food item...

Strawberry Toaster Strudels by Pillsbury!

And, man, are they ever good!!! I'm not much of a 'Breakfast-Food' Lover, but I surely enjoy one of these!!! My favorite part, of course, is the icing!!!

3. My baby girl, Juno, spent a lot of time cuddling with me today...

She, unlike Bella, is and, always has been, a 'Momma's Girl'. She LOVES to snuggle with me. And, today, was no exception. I was forced to spend much of the day in my bed, or laying on the couch, due to my swollen foot...yuck!!! She was good company, though! Love you, Juno!!! And, you too, Bella!!!

4. I had one of my favorite kinds of Ice Cream for dinner...don't tell my Mom!!! It looked something like this...

The brand and flavor is as follows:

Double Chocolate Truffle by Compliments Sensations!!!

It was so good!!!!!

5. I love, love, LOVE this band!!!

They are called, 'Superchick' and they sing the AWESOMEST songs!!! Very uplifting and encouraging! They ROCK!!!

K, that's it for tonight! See ya tomorrow!!! Night (or, perhaps, MORNING) all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment