Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday's Listing!!!

I would have to say that Sunday is, definitely!, my favorite day of the week! I love going to church and getting my 'fill' for the week!

Here are my 5 Positive Things for the day!!!

1. Terri was at church with this little guy...

His name is Benjamin and, man, is he ever cute!!!!! He smiles A LOT and tells me all sorts of really good stories! And I held him for a bit...so cute!!!
p.s. Yes, I stole this pic from Terri's Facebook...sorry! *not really*

2. I sat with my WONDERFUL Grandparents in church today...gosh, I LOVE THEM!!!!

3. Holly came over and hung out for a while! Of course, we were, actually, somewhat busy...getting pictures and, what not, ready to post on this AWESOME site...

4. Here comes my music selection for the evening...I'm listening to this CD...

In case you can't read that, it's Kenneth Cope, 'Stories From Eden's Garden'. He's an LDS Singer and he's AWESOME!!! I saw him in concert once and he was AMAZING!!!

5. I love MSN Messenger and would be lost without it! It makes it possible for me to communicate with some of my closest friends!!!K, that's it for tonight, folks! Hope you all have a FANTABULOUS week!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Kenneth Cope CD. We used to have the tape. I'll have to check into getting a replacement CD. Glad your day went so well.

    ReplyDelete