Friday, June 5, 2009

5 Positive Things!!!

Yesterday night I stayed up SOOOOOO LATE!!! So, most of today was spent sleeping, however, I most definitely have 5 positive things to report!

1. I went to the Drive-In with Troll; it looked something like this:

The first movie we saw was 'Gran Torino', with Clint Eastwood. It was awesome! Then, out Jason for a visit...'Friday the 13th'!!! Oh yea! And, I was scared to death! Imagine watching that movie and sitting in a car in the middle of a half-vacant field in the middle of nowhere...yea, not scary AT ALL!!! Whatever!!!

2. Although I spent much of today sleeping, I was able to go on a short walk and, thoroughly, enjoy the BEAUTIFUL, WARM weather! I CANNOT wait for summer!!!

3. I devoured a whole box of some of the yummiest candy on Planet Earth - JUNIOR MINTS!!!

And, man, were they ever good!!!!

4. Milk was only $2 at Shopper's!!! Much better than the price at Lawton's Drugs!!! What a bargain!

5. I am, currently, listening to the song, 'Winter Song', by Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson...on repeat! I LOVE this song! Sometimes the littlest things can make me so happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment