Friday, June 5, 2009

My Little Bella Girl!!!

I know that you have all been waiting, on the edge of your seats, to meet my little Bella Girl...well, here she is!!!


The story behind getting my cute, little, 'cow'-girl doesn't seem nearly as complicated as the story that brought me Juno! But, nonetheless, it is just as important!

I had always wanted to get Juno a little sister...but where on Earth was I going to find her one? That was the burning question for months on end...until, one day...

I happened to be at the library (my internet wasn't working at home), checking my email and such things! Well, I just so happened to look at The Cape Breton Post online and came across an advertisement that said something about 'free kittens to a good home'. I put the # in my cell, planning to 'maybe' call it later that afternoon.

I had an Eye Dr.'s appt. a bit later and, while sitting in the waiting room, I decided to give the 'free kitten #' a try! The lady seemed very nice and told me all about the 2 kittens that she had there. Their Mommy had died, somehow, so little Bella and her brother were nursed with a bottle by this woman. I told the woman that I'd like to come out and see the kittens, perhaps the next day. But, it was a long way to go, just to see them - about an hr bus ride. I thought about it and tried to figure out...if I fell in love with the kitten, how on Earth would I get her back to my place? I wasn't quite sure if kittens were allowed on the bus, even in a carrier. And I was nervous that the poor, little kitty would be terrified...being brought on the bus for an hr...it would be so loud!

Well, the more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself that I would want the kitty...regardless! So, after my appt., I called the lady back and asked her if she'd be willing to drive the kitten into Sydney. She agreed to bring the kitty in that evening. I was so excited!!! But...little did I know...

You see, I kinda thought that Juno would be absolutely ELATED to have a little sister! Well, I was in for quite the surprise! I guess I, probably, shouldn't have assumed the best, but I did! Well, when I brought little Bella home, Juno was FURIOUS!!! She wouldn't even 'talk' to me for the next 24 hrs! And she would hiss and growl at poor, little Bella! This made me fear I'd done something horrible! But, alas, in less than a week, Juno and Bella were inseparable! And have been ever since! What a great story, eh?!

So, here are some pictures of my new, little Bella Girl!

This picture was taken the first night that she was with Me, her new Mommy! She's so snuggly!!! You probably can't really tell from this picture, but she's leaning against me...what a cutie!

Look at that face!!!

She's so tiny! And look at that little 'rat-tail'...I love it!

Here she is, peaking up at me from behind the couch...I just can't get over how cute she is!

Chillin' at the kitchen table!

So sweet!!!

One fateful morning, while Mommy was bathing in the tub...someone fell in!!! Poor little Bella...she was so scared! But, not to worry, Big Sister Juno was right there to help her!

'Mommy, you woke me up to take my picture??? Oh brother!'

I would have to say that this is one of the cutest things about my little Bella Girl...this is how she sleeps!!! Could she even get any cuter?!?!?!?


Well, that's the story behind my little 'cow'-girl Bella! Stay tuned for more playful adventures of my Girls!

1 comment: