Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Start of '5 Positive Things'

So, at the end of every day, I used to write down 5 positive things that happened that day. Whether small and seemingly insignificant or huge and unbelievable, if it made me happy or helped me smile...it was noteworthy. So, I plan to do this on my blog at the end of every day...that way, I have it on record, so to speak. And, maybe, just maybe, it will encourage one of my readers to do the same! It really helps with the whole 'positive attitude' thing.

So, here are my first 5...

1. I had some really great conversations with some pretty great people! Let's see...Joey the Ghoul (yup...see, I told you I'd mention you in my Blog!), Batman (and you know who you are!), Troll (or should I say, friend of P.O.C.!!!), The Ugly Twin (you know which one you are!), and The One and Only (there's only one of you out there!)! Busy day on that awesome thing we call a Cell Phone!!!

2. I re-organized one of my cupboards...something I've been meaning to do the past few days!

3. Started uploading a whole bunch of old CD's onto my iTunes...also something that I've been meaning to do, but for longer than the cupboard! I've had this pile of CD's staring at me day after day after day and I FINALLY started to do something with them! I love my music!

4. I accomplished my small goal of posting my story about Juno on here...it actually took me quite a long time, you know...uploading all those pictures, typing it all out, blah, blah, blah! But I wanted to finish it today and post it, and I did! Yay! Go Me!!!

5. This last one happens every day, but I have to write it anyway! I found great amusement in watching Bella and Juno play! They're the cutest EVER!!! Especially when they chase each other all around my rather small apt! They just make me happy!!! And, often, cause me to laugh out loud, even when I'm all by myself! Good times!

K, done with Day 1 of '5 Positive Things'...it'll get harder, but better, each day because I don't do repeats...if you know what I mean! :)

And, now...I'm off to read about these people, or should I say 'Vampires' and such!!!

1 comment: