Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What 5 Things Made My Tuesday SPECTACULAR?!?!

Today was tons of fun, until...read on to find out!

1. Holly and I went to Hinchey's Circus/Carnival!!! We were so pumped to go on a few rides. We started out on the 'Sea Ray'...it looks like this...

It was DEFINITELY a good time!!! We figured out that it, actually, cost us $5 to ride it one time, for, approximately, 2 mins...but it was TOTALLY worth it!

We then proceeded to the following ride...

This is the closest picture I could find of it...you get the general idea. Well, it was a BLAST while we were on it...it starts out going forward, and, then, after a while, it switches, and backwards you go! This ride lasted about 10,000 times longer than the 'Sea Ray', so we were pretty psyched!

However, when we got off the ride, we soon found out that, perhaps, it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. We almost, immediately, both felt like so...

Luckily, neither one of us ended up 'getting sick', but we each felt rather uncomfortable for the space of, at least, an hour afterwards. SO NOT COOL!!! But, all in all, it was all worth it in the end! That's why it's my #1 for today!!!

2. Troll and I enjoyed a nice, casual walk around the Mayflower Mall...window-shopping RULES!!!

3. We (yes, still Holly and I!) ran into Teresita and Chris's Mom...I'm sorry, I can't remember her name! And, it's Chris, as in...Sherri Demeyere's Chris! Anyway, we were coming out of Michael's and Me, totally joking around, not noticing that there were people we knew right around the corner, yelled (in a really stupid-sounding voice!!!)...

'OH MY GOSH!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE CIRCUS!!!'

Holly then said to me...

'SHUT UP!!!'

And, then, I noticed Sita and Friend!!! AWESOME!!! We all had a good laugh about it!

4. I had a good 'play time' with Juno and Bella!!! They're so cute!

5. I devoured an ENTIRE bag of these!!!

And that is why I am OBESE!!!

p.s. My diet is AWESOME!!!

That's it for now! Happy Tuesday evening!

1 comment:

  1. Dear POC,
    I really enjoyed your blog tonight! You were also screaming how excited you were, and I think you are right you were using a very special voice while doing it :) I loveeeeeeed the second ride so much, until we had a hard time walking and felt like puking, that wasn't good at all LOL I am going back for the stuff at the mall on Friday...before the drive-in (wooooohooooo) of course

    Holly

    ReplyDelete