Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday's Positive Listing!!!

Today seems like it was a very long day, but, alas, here are my 5 Positive Things!!!

1. This snazzy lookin' Dude was easily seen, way up high in the BEAUTIFUL sky!!!


2. I went on a short, but, FUN, car ride with Holly and Timmy!!!

3. I had the lovely privilege of going to Emerge this afternoon...my left foot has been really swollen the past week, or so...I thought, maybe, it was time to have it looked at. What do you think???

(this picture is courtesy of Holly's influence!!!)

So, after 5 long hours, the Dr. drained lots of GROSS fluid from my foot! You wouldn't think that this was something 'positive', but, it is, because my foot feels slightly better! WOOHOO!!!

4. This good lookin' woman was able to come and pick me up at the Hospital...

Not only did she swing by and pick me up, but she even went into Sobey's to buy me 2 litres of Scotsburn milk! Could life get any better?!?!?!

5. This is so awesome...before leaving the Hospital, the Nurse that wrapped up my foot, kindly, gave me FREE gauze and other 'stuff' to re-wrap my foot in a few days! Don't you just love getting stuff for free?!?!?!?

What a fantastic day, eh?!?! Can't wait 'til tomorrow...I LOVE Sunday's!!!! Night all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment